1. The administrator of User's personal data is WHAT IF SOLVED LIMITED company, based in London, 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London EC1N 8LE, company number 12420295, hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”. Contact details: address as above, phone number: +44 20 8638 7040, e-mail address: [email protected]
of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Statistical measurements and traffic analysis on the www.whatifsolved.com website are legitimate interests pursued by the Provider.
3. The Provider processes the following User's personal data: name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, address, company name, bank account number, credit/debit card number.
4. The Provider will not transfer personal data outside his company without justified exceptions. Justified exceptions include recipients of personal data who may be service providers used by the Provider when running the website, in particular: providing hosting services, accounting services, legal services, marketing services, systems for analysing traffic on the website, systems for analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
5. The User's personal data may be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations, but only to entities that provide adequate safeguards and guarantee the rights of data subjects and effective legal protection measures.
6. The period of storage of personal data mentioned in article 3 above is 3 years, unless due to legal provisions, the storage of personal data is necessary longer, such as the Provider's claim against the User, or public law obligations.
7. The User has the right to request from the Provider access to personal data concerning the User, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, as well as to transfer data.
8. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the national supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
10. Providing personal data is a contractual requirement and a condition for concluding a contract. The data subject is required to provide them, the possible consequences of not providing data is the possibility of refusing to conclude a contract for the provision of services by the Provider.
11. The Provider may make automated decisions based on the personal data provided by the User, including profiling personal data in order to adapt the presentation to individual preferences and financial standing, as well as to adapt the content of the website to the User's preferences. This can be done in particular on the basis of demographic, geographical and behavioural data.
12. If the Provider plans to further process personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected, before such further processing, he shall inform the User to whom the data relate about this other purpose and provide him with all other relevant information.
13. The Provider uses in particular the following types of safeguards to protect the User’s personal data:
1. The Provider may place cookies files on the User's device. These are IT data for the purposes of collecting data such as the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, user preferences regarding the operation of the site, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The Provider may place cookies only if the User's Internet browser allows it. The User may at any time in the browser settings disable the transmission of cookies, limit them and delete files.